Family Reunification as Married to a National
This permit may be applied to those foreigners who have married a Panamanian national and who live with him or her in conditions of uniqueness, stability and continuity. Once the two-year term of the provisional permit has elapsed, the foreigner may apply for permanent residence.
Requirements for applying for a Permanent Residence Permit for Family Reunification Reasons as Married to a Nationall
The requirements for applying for this permit are the following:
1. Power of attorney and application through a lawyer (notary’s office)
2. Three (3) passport size photographs of the applicant
3. Duly collated copy of the applicant’s passport (notarized or Auto.Correspondent).
4. Apostilled Certificate of Criminal Records of the applicant. There are cases in which this type of document does not exist in the country of origin of the applicant, in that case the interested party must provide a certification of a Diplomatic or Consular Agent of his country of origin accredited in the Republic of Panama, this certification must ratify the non-existence of such certificate in the country of origin of the applicant .
5. Health Certificate by a qualified physician in the Republic of Panama.
6. Certified Check for USD$250.00 in favor of the National Treasury; (the client can provide it or we can arrange it – certification cost per check USD$10.70) – This check must be provided by the holder.
7. Personal History Affidavit Form. Must be completed and signed by the applicant.
8. Marriage Certificate issued by the Civil Registry.
9. Birth Certificate of the Panamanian Spouse, issued by the Civil Registry
10. Birth certificate of the children, if any, issued by the Civil Registry
11. Copy of the valid identity card of the Panamanian spouse, authenticated by the Civil Registry.
12. Notarized letter of responsibility of the Panamanian spouse.
13. Document that proves the marital address (a receipt of some utility of the address is enough: receipt of public services or lease contract or any other document that proves it)
Fixed costs to be paid by the applicant
(This amount does not include: Certified Check for USD$250.00 in favor of the National Treasury and Certified Check for USD$800.00 in favor of the National Immigration Service).
The Multiple Visa has an additional cost of USD$150.00, the same is not a requirement for the process but if they leave the country without it there is a fine of USD$2,000.00)
Professional fees for lawyers
How does it work?
Answers some questions
Tell us: What visa or permit do you need?
We do the paperwork
We manage your application
Express delivery to your home
We manage it and send to your home