What is the Permanent Resident Permit as a Professional Foreigner?
A professional foreigner may apply for this permit, as long as said profession is not limited by the Constitution of the Republic of Panama or by naturalization.
Requirements to apply for the Permanent Resident Permit as a Professional Foreigner
The requirements for applying for this permit are as follows:
1. Power of Attorney and Application signed by the foreigner (notary’s office).
2. Three (3) passport size photographs.
3. Duly collated copy of the passport (Notary or corresponding Auth.).
4. Certificate of Criminal Records from his/her country of origin or last residence, duly apostilled.
5. Health Certificate by a suitable Panamanian doctor.
6. Certified check for B/250.00 in favor of the National Treasury.
7. Certified Check for B/800.00 in favor of the National Immigration Service.
8. Personal History Affidavit Form.
9. Copy of the diploma or university degree, bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate duly apostilled or authenticated by the authorities of his/her country.
10.Comply with the process of homologation or revalidation before the corresponding national authorities in this case the University of Panama or the Technological University.
Fixed costs to be paid by the applicant
Management fees USD$495.00 (This amount does not include: Certified Check for USD$250.00 in favor of the National Treasury and Certified Check for USD$800.00
Professional fees for lawyers USD$1,500
How does it work?
Answers some questions
Tell Us what permit do you need?
We do the paperwork
We manage your application
Express delivery to your home
We manage it and send express delivery to your home